Discovering Additional Mathematics
The Discovering Additional Mathematics 2nd Edition series has been carefully designed to encourage students to learn mathematics effectively and independently. It generates interest in mathematics by relating mathematical concepts to their applications in real-life, and presents a variety of approaches to enable students to engage fully with the material and to provide them with a broader and deeper understanding of mathematics.
- Clear and systematic presentation of concepts and examples
- Colourful diagrams illustrate abstract concepts
- Activities encourage experiential learning and investigation
- Carefully designed questions provide opportunities for students to apply mathematical concepts to real-life situations
- In-text features engage students in independent research
Build Exam Confidence
- Questions are graded according to the skills required
- Revision exercises and specimen papers are provided
|Secondary | Express; Normal (Academic)
|Textbooks, Workbooks & Guidebooks.
|Printed Resources Teacher’s Guides (Textbook), Teacher’s Editions (Workbook), Question banks. Electronic Resources Resource CDs, Teacher’s Guides (Textbook), Schemes of works, Suggested teaching strategies, i-Books, Fully worked solutions, Question banks, PowerPoint slides, Animations.